You can type here any text you want

1987 buick t-type consistent 11.00's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onefunt-type

Absolutely beatiful car with lots of recent upgrades and professionally done.

newer precision pt-64 turbo
rear end including all new moser axles,eaton posi unit,all new bearings and seals and rear end girdle done by livernois motorsports.
cylinder heads have just been redone and o-ringed by motorcity motorsports
new autometer boost and fuel pressure gauges cobalt series
new slicks last year not many runs on them as car has been very dormant for the past year.

The short block was rebuilt in 2000 by modern musclecar features trw pistons,applied technologies rp309h hydraulic roller cam reciept was for $2400.00 champion aluminum heads t&d 1.50 ratio shaft mounted rocker arms 65 mm hemco upper and throttle body big front mount intercooler.

Transmission has been rebuilt not sure of the internals but it does feuture a 10' precision non lock converter and stageright trans brake and it still is a 200r4 shifts very hard and no problems.

Rear end was redone last year by livernois motorsports and has all top quality parts moser axles eaton posi gm performance 3.42 gear all new bearings seals and rear end girdle that was $1340.00

I could go on and on about upgrades to the car but the bottom line is I need to get rid of it I am pricing the car relatively inexpinesive just to get rid of it as I have other vehicles and a boat that need repair. I am putting the car up for sale at $15,000.00 You can reach me at 313-460-7172 e-mail at smitchell@belletire.com this car has been featured in hot rod magazine and been for sale several times on this sight with not much luck you can see pics at tamrazs.com/turbobuick this is the car to own especially for the price. Oh and i forgot to mention the heater box has been removed still have all parts and a new champion low mount alternator bracket has been installed the pics are of the blue t-type that is the car for sale I would like to thank everyone for looking Thank you Scott

Relisting also have another car for sale

onefunt-type said:

rear end including all new moser axles,eaton posi unit,all new bearings and seals and rear end girdle done by livernois motorsports.
new slicks last year not many runs on them as car has been very dormant for the past year.

The short block was rebuilt in 2000 by modern musclecar features trw pistons,applied technologies rp309h hydraulic roller cam reciept was for $2400.00 champion aluminum heads t&d 1.50 ratio shaft mounted rocker arms 65 mm hemco upper and throttle body big front mount intercooler.

Transmission has been rebuilt not sure of the internals but it does feuture a 10' precision non lock converter and stageright trans brake and it still is a 200r4 shifts very hard and no problems.

Rear end was redone last year by livernois motorsports and has all top quality parts moser axles eaton posi gm performance 3.42 gear all new bearings seals and rear end girdle that was $1340.00

I could go on and on about upgrades to the car but the bottom line is I need to get rid of it I am pricing the car relatively inexpinesive just to get rid of it as I have other vehicles and a boat that need repair. I am putting the car up for sale at $15,000.00 You can reach me at 313-460-7172 e-mail at smitchell@belletire.com this car has been featured in hot rod magazine and been for sale several times on this sight with not much luck you can see pics at tamrazs.com/turbobuick this is the car to own especially for the price. Oh and i forgot to mention the heater box has been removed still have all parts and a new champion low mount alternator bracket has been installed the pics are of the blue t-type that is the car for sale I would like to thank everyone for looking Thank you Scott
I also own the black t-type which wright now is broke but it can be purchased with a trailer to haul it home for $10,000.00 or package deal of 20,000.00 for both call if any questions or concerns!!!!!

onefunt-type said:

Theblack T has been sold blue car still for sale!!!! Good luck to the new owner he is going to enjoy this car when it gets back on the road!!!!!

Back