You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Turbo T FOR SALE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbodan

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T with 80,000 original miles. Rare 1 of 300 produced with astro-roof option. *New paint 3 years ago* *Interior in mint condition* *LS1 front brake conversion with 12”drilled and slotted rotors 8 Months old* *3000 miles on new ROH chrome Rims and Sumitomo tires* *Interior Boost controller with SMC alcohol injection system* *Dual wastegate solenoids* *Boxed lower and upper control arms* *Eibach springs with Tokico gas shocks installed last spring* *Walbro 307 hot wired fuel pump* *Precision street chip* *Precision fuel pressure regulator* *160 degree thermostat* *Eastern Performance valve springs replaced at 69,000 miles* *Cody motorsports injectors* *Terry Houston SS down pipe* *QTP Electric exhaust cutout* *Transmission rebuilt last year with shift kit* *Street Brawler Converter* *Scanmaster* *Kirban Powerplate* *T485 inletbell* *Nitrous Intercooler cooling system* *MTX amplifiers* *JVC KD AR800 CD/MP3 player* *Kicker Comp VR12” Sub Woofer* * Eclipse Speakers in stock locations* *Have all receipts for everything* *Good Investment car* $12,900.

Attachments

• buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 238
  • buick 1.jpg
    buick 1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 187
  • buick 5.jpg
    buick 5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 181
Would like to see engine pic if you have one....Thanks
Also do you have any 1/4 mile times?

I have never taken the car to the track. Never even raced anyone with it. The owner before me said he got a 12.70 out of it. He was being very careful and did not turn the boost up much.

Attachments

• Buick 2.jpg
    Buick 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Side17s.jpg
    Side17s.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 241
I will be coming that way next month.If you still have the "T" I will try to come take a look at it...By the way the car looks great...Good luck with the sale
Is that still the stock turbo?

I believe it is still the stock turbo. I am sorry. I am kine of ignorant about my car. I bought it last summer. I put 350 miles on it since I got her. Thanks for the compliment. If I sell it cool. if I don't I will keep her.

Where did you find the 1 in 300 number for the astroroof option? I am not doubting you, but I thought GM only kept track on how many Regals (total) ended up with astroroofs. I'd love to know how rare my GN really is.

I really don't know if the 300 number is a fact. When I bought it that is what i was told. Maybe i need to ask this question to the members here on the board.

Thanks for your reply. The astroroof option is rare for sure, but I don't think we will ever know how many were placed in TR's. According to Kirban, in 1987 there were 2560 Regals (including all models) produced with the Astroroof.

Nice looking "T"

The car is sharp looking in the photos. Is that the "T" that was for sale last summer/fall in Grand Rapids, MI area?

Probably is the same car. I bought it on the west side of the state. About 20 miles from Grand Rapids.

Back