You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Turbo T FOR SALE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbodan

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T with 80,000 original miles. *astro-roof option. *New paint 3 years ago* *Interior in mint condition* *LS1 front brake conversion with 12”drilled and slotted rotors * *3500 miles on new ROH chrome Rims and Sumitomo tires* *Interior Boost controller with SMC alcohol injection system* *Dual wastegate solenoids* *Boxed lower and upper control arms* *Eibach springs with Tokico gas shocks * *Walbro 307 hot wired fuel pump* *Precision street chip* *Precision fuel pressure regulator* *160 degree thermostat* *Eastern Performance valve springs replaced at 69,000 miles* *Cody motorsports injectors* *Terry Houston SS down pipe* *QTP Electric exhaust cutout* *Transmission rebuilt last year with shift kit* *Street Brawler Converter* *Scanmaster* *Kirban Powerplate* *T485 inletbell* *Nitrous Intercooler cooling system* *MTX amplifiers* *JVC KD AR800 CD/MP3 player* *Kicker Comp VR12” Sub Woofer* * Eclipse Speakers in stock locations* *Have all receipts for everything* *Good Investment car* $12,900.

Attachments

• Side17s.jpg
    Side17s.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 263
  • Rear17s.jpg
    Rear17s.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 205
  • buick 1.jpg
    buick 1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 196
Whats up Dan? last week you were thinking of selling the wheels,now the whole car.Car looks great,youre going to miss it.

Work is falling apart. I have been use to 56 hours. We have been on 40 hours for the last 6 months. Just found out we lost a big account and the company I work at is for sale. :frown: Need to prepare for a new line of work. The automotive industry has fallen apart her in Michigan.

I financed my car when i bought it. I am making 2 car payments right now. As of now the new wheel thing is the last thing on my mind. I really will miss it. Hope if I sell it i can get back into a Turbo Buick in the future.

Sorry to hear that,Im in the airline field and can relate to what your people are about to experience.Good luck,hold your head high,other industries need people like yourself.May have to move,but jobs can be found.I know alot that have moved on and are much happier now w/ all the stress lifted.

I need to keep practicing my Spanish and move to Mexico where the auto jobs are going. Think there is a Turbo Buick club in Mexico?

Back