You can type here any text you want

1987 GN in South Carolina

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gmgearhead

Building new house and forced to sell my 87 GN as per the boss.."Wife"
The motor was just put back in car and driven less than 500 miles and has a knocking noise from bottom end.The motor has a std. crank,stock rods,trw forged pistons .030,billet center caps,arp main studs,Billet roller cam 218/212,comp roller lifters,moly push rods,T&D roller rockers,GN 1's port matched to intake, hemco plenum,70mm Accufab t/b,50lb msd injectors,msd coils,10mm custom wires,china headers,terry houston down pipe,turbonetics cpt67 turbo,Precision frount mount,setrab front mount oil cooler,VFN 4" fiberglass hood with buick 5" tach,liquid filled fuel and oil guages mounted in hood.
Trans just overhauled as well with all the good stuff and purple PTS billet servo and 3600 stall vigilante conv.,drive shaft loop,rear upper and lower control arms,air bags,new clutches and spring for posi,large wheel cylinders,aluminun drums,new QA1's up front,B&M shifter with rev. lock out,dual a pillar guage pod with boost and air meter,LS1 maf with translator.
Body needs some work and paint.Wheels are 16" billet center lines with brand new MT et streets on back.I have small fortune in this car and cannot put no more in it...my loss your gain.
12,000.00 obo....i have close to this just in motor and trans

Back