You can type here any text you want

1987 GN T-top for sale 8K OBO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
Name: matt
Price: 8K Or best reasonable offer
Reason for selling: I just lost 2 grandparents in less than a week and need money to pay for expenses they left behind.

Up for sale is my newest project, 1987 grand national T-top, around 115K on the body, less on rebuilt motor. I bought the car with intentions of fixing it to where I wanted it but the death of two grandparents back to back has left me in a squeeze for money. The car is solid, no rot or rust, trunk and floor pans are in good condition. Car has been smacked in the front at one point in its life and the front bumper was replaced with a chrome one painted black. Also has a Regal header panel with the emblem hole filled in and an 86 grille. I will put an 87 grille in the car beore the sale though. Frame is straight, no issues from the accident, the hood has a 4 inch cowl molded into it and it wasnt that good of a job :( It needs another hood in my opinion.
The car has various autometer gauges thorughout, I'll get a full list and pictures when i get home tonight. Mod list includes:

Forged rotating assembly, 212/212 comp cam, 50# injectors, alky kit, MAF translator, Scnamaster, TH400 transmission with manual valve body, F550 FMIC, Turbonetics t-67 turbo, battery relocated to trunk, 3:73 rear with Moser axels, Traction bars, 15" weld wheels with ok tires, 110 chip.

I'm sure i'm missing more, I'll get more pics and info when i get home, please Pm with request for specific info and I'll post it in this thread. I'm looking for a quick sale and Not trying to scam anyone, unfortunatly I ahve no reciepts from the previous owner.

Pictures will be up soon, thanks for looking.

Reason for selling: I just lost 2 grandparents in less than a week and need money to pay for expenses they left behind.

Up for sale is my newest project, 1987 grand national T-top, around 115K on the body, less on rebuilt motor. I bought the car with intentions of fixing it to where I wanted it but the death of two grandparents back to back has left me in a squeeze for money. The car is solid, no rot or rust, trunk and floor pans are in good condition. Car has been smacked in the front at one point in its life and the front bumper was replaced with a chrome one painted black. Also has a Regal header panel with the emblem hole filled in and an 86 grille. I will put an 87 grille in the car beore the sale though. Frame is straight, no issues from the accident, the hood has a 4 inch cowl molded into it and it wasnt that good of a job :( It needs another hood in my opinion.
The car has various autometer gauges thorughout, I'll get a full list and pictures when i get home tonight. Mod list includes:

Forged rotating assembly, 212/212 comp cam, 50# injectors, alky kit, MAF translator, Scnamaster, TH400 transmission with manual valve body, F550 FMIC, Turbonetics t-67 turbo, battery relocated to trunk, 3:73 rear with Moser axels, Traction bars, 15" weld wheels with ok tires, 110 chip.

I'm sure i'm missing more, I'll get more pics and info when i get home, please Pm with request for specific info and I'll post it in this thread. I'm looking for a quick sale and Not trying to scam anyone, unfortunatly I ahve no reciepts from the previous owner.

My condolences and good luck with the sale...

My condolences and good luck with the sale...

Cant find my camera but the car is still for sale. im going to buy a new camera after I get off work tomorrow. thanks for the intrest.

in fredericksburg. Cant figure out how to get these pictures on my stupid mac computer. :/

PICTURES!! never mind the steering column torn apart in the interior shot, I was tightening up the tilt mechanism.

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Back