1987 Grand National for sale.

BLK87GN

I just got back From Alberta and this car is still sitting here and needs a new home. I'm going to drastically lower my price. I was asking 18,500 USD, All i want now is $15,500 CAD. I live right near the border so exporting it shouldn't be much of a problem. Here's a list of parts, the car can run, but better if it doesn't, because it does still have a knock. I dn't know the exact details of the knock, but i did just spend $5000 on a engine rebuild. So there are good parts inside there. 2000kms since rebuild.

Crank was cut by 20 and rods 10. Complete rebuild kit from poston, bored .40 over, rods shot peened and sides polished, forged pistons, RJC stud girdle, poston cam and lifters, Art Carr transmission 3000 miles (200r4 3000 stall), smc alky, TE-45A, PTE front mount, ported; heads, Throttle body, intake/plenum, exhaust manifolds, rjc power plate, vacuum brakes conversion, mint interior seats, new headliner and sun visors, scamaster, direct scan, full throttle alky chip, full throttle volt blaster, a/c, power; windows, trunk, antenna, door locks. 2 12'' subs and box made for grand national trunk, phoneix gold front speakers, panasonic cd player, hurst line lock, eibach lowering springs, "drag bags", american industries(?) lower control arms, polyurethane; body mounts, front sway bar bushings, lower control arm bushings. Fikse FM5 rims, 17'' all around, dual walbaro 340 fuel pumps, silverstar headlights, all new seals, 55 lb injectors, new tires in the rear 75% in the front, GNX louvers and flares, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 3.5'' LS1 maf and translator, high output coil pack, custom cover, carbon A piller boost gauge, digital dash, terry houston DP, hooker aero chamber muffler, driveshaft loop, It was painted 4 years ago, but i give the paint a 7/10. good from far, far from good. Very deep black, but not a 10,000 dollar paint job.

There's probably parts I'm missing too. Interior is 9/10, small wear next to the gas pedal, and missing one of those door screw covers.

If it comes down to it, i will part it out, but for now would like to try and sell entire car.