You can type here any text you want

1987 Gray Turbo T 48k Original Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Epitome

Staff member
The original owner is a good friend of mine, so the complete history of the car is well known. I bought it from him in 1999 with just under 39k on it and I have put the other 9k on it over the last 6 years. The car has NEVER been abused. Except for the first year my friend had the car it has always been garage kept and is in excellent condition. I have done all the basic little mods that should be done to these cars to keep them running well: Hot-wired Walbro 340 Pump, Boost Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, K+N Filter, MAF Pipe, Scan Master II, Comp Cams Valve Springs and more. I also have all of the original paperwork, including the window sticker. The car is a base Regal with chrome trim...ordered to be a sleeper. The body and interior are great, it runs perfect and has always been maintained well. I do all my racing with my GN, so the T was kept basically original. There is more to know, so if you are interested, please call and I will go over it all with you $11,400 or best offer. this will be a very nice car for someone. http://www.epitomeexclusives.com/_WEB.jpg

Ted Hirsch
845-351-5699

Got any additional pics? That one is not all that great!
What options, solid roof? Bench seat or buckets? and what color?

Nice Car

Joe, This Is a Nice car... I have seen it @ Jacks shop
Mikey.......

Re: Thanks Ted

Originally posted by Mike_G
AS I had said this is one sweet car .... Meticulous owner.. documented car.... Too good to Pass up....
Thank You Ted. It was a pleasure, you are truely a class act.
I took delivery of this factory lightweight today very happy
here are some quick pics I shot at the house
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/designerbcg/album?.dir=/233a&.src=ph

Mike, did you buy this? You got 3 now?

Joe,

Yes he bought Ted's car, it's a beauty, almost as nice as Mikes GN. Mike delivered the GN last week, he couldn't refuse an offer that was made. His other car car in his signature was sold last year, he now has just the 1 TType from Ted. Lookin forward to doing some racing with it, he's already making plans for upgrades with us. :cool: How you doing, find anything interesting?

Damn, that was quick! I've looked at a few things, nothing really worth mentioning yet! Some of the stuff though is how can I say this and not offend anyone... "Beauty in the eye of the beholder"
Know what I'm saying?

Originally posted by jmidolo
Damn, that was quick! I've looked at a few things, nothing really worth mentioning yet! Some of the stuff though is how can I say this and not offend anyone... "Beauty in the eye of the beholder"
Know what I'm saying?

I know what you are saying Joe! Cars that would have been parted out a few years ago, people honestly think are worth $8k. And then they wonder why their cars are still for sale months later:confused: :confused:

Mike_G,
This Turbo T sure looks nice in the pics! I am sure you will enjoy it.

Just saw a sweet deal on t6 though, for 4k..guy got a good deal on it and it's a rare car!

Back