You can type here any text you want

1987 Limited V8 with T package & WO2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

I had posted this earlier and just wanted to make readers aware it is still for sale with a few more improvements.

Currently I have the headliner and visors getting redone so this will make the interior a 9 on a scale of 1-10. Everything works but the power antenna and car is 99% stock exception being the T look alike rims.

This is an extremely rare example being that it is a Limited with the T suspension package and the black out kit on a white exterior with a grey velour interior.

Never smoked in, 64,000 miles. Body is as straight as they come no dents no dings no scratches. Never undercoated paper stickers are still on the front and rear sway bars.

I have full description and over 50 photos to share to interested parties. The price is $7495.00.

The bumpers front and rear could be put in a GM box and sold for new they are that nice. All the original flllers front and rear are still soft and have zero cracks in them.

AC blows ice cold. Body side molding is the factory one. EVery GM weather strip is perfect. Doors shut like they did on day one. Tires are like new. Wheels are similar to T wheels.

Buyer has an option for a few hundred dollars more as I have a real nice complete set of T rims that can be bought in addition. Car is a survivor.

email me direct for more info and photos denniskirban@yahoo.com

if the car was not nice it would not be in my possession....as most readers know I have had a good many 1986-87 Turbo Regals etc.

Just $7495 to own it...sits along side my white Turbo-t in the meantime.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Update 6-19-11

We just had a new headliner professionally installed and the visors redone so its a perfect match. It is simply a very nice example. AC blows ice cold for the hot summer for someone to enjoy.

We have reduced the price to just $6895. To own it. A rare example sporting the t suspension package, leather wheel, and WO2 exterior black out package against a white exterior and a grey Limited interior. Never smoked in, no smells no odors perfect soft original bumper fillers all around even the dash panel is not cracked!

email for photos and more details.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Nobody has looked at this car...however, on a side note I have an immense experience with these cars the turbo regal versions which older board members can verify if you need to check out my name..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Back