You can type here any text you want

1987 Regal T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mr T-Type

Up for sale is my 1987 Buick Regal T-Type. I bought this car 8 years ago, and loved every minute of owning it, but sadly it's time to let her go. The motor was rebuilt in 2005 by a shop here in South Florida that specializes in Turbo Buicks. The rebuild included double roller timeing chain, 160 degree thermostat, and slight port on the heads. It has an ajustable wastegate, adjustable boost dial, TA-49 turbo, 3 inch downpipe, and a cappable cutout. It puches 17 lbs if boost on 93 octane.

I've never made a pass or had it on a dyno, so my butt-o-meter say it's somewhere around 350 rwhp, a little more on torque, and about mid-high 12's in the 1/4.

Overall it's in great shape, but it has some flaws. I'd rate the interior 7/10, the drivers seat has some rips and the steering wheels shows some wear, and the gas guage does not work. The exterior is a 8/10. There is some surface rust, but overall straight and clean. The Billet Specialties wheels shine like new and the car sits on new Bilstien Shocks, BMR sway bar kit, and new upper control arms. The headlights, and power window motors are new. The car was repainted in 2006, and the engine bay was painted with the motor rebuild. There is also a hidden kill switch.

I'm pretty frim on the price @ $13,500, but if you can make it an easy deal, I'll come down a little bit. I'd rather it go to a Buick lover.

You can contact me here with any questions, or call my cell 954-415-7397. I aslo have more pics on request. Thanks.
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0794.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0773.JPG

I've re-read the post and with shipping and inspection the price is out of my price range.

Back