You can type here any text you want

1987 Regal Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Car has 114K miles on it. Pt61, MSD 50's, PFMIC, RJC PP, MAF Trans+ with 3.5 MAF, Voltblaster, Razor Alky kit, BsTC controller w/ dual solenoids, Poly motor mounts, Scanmaster.
Also has 30 spline moser race axles with eaton posi and rear end girdle. Trans has around 100 miles since refresh with calibration kit from PTS, Alto red clutches, Wide band with 300mm pin, pinned govenor, hardened stator, Billet 9x11 3000 stall

Blue with Landau top and blue interior. Has 4 panel switch plate and console overlay kit. Lotek dual pillar pod. Car currently has a blown head gasket I believe. I drained all the water and the car will crank and run with good oil pressure. Reason for selling is I have just lost interest in the car. It is a very nice car. The body is straight except for something in the trunk hitting the drivers side qtr panel leaving 4 small indentions before I purchased it. I am asking 12K for it. Please email/PM with any further questions.

Link to car

Attachments

• DSC03133 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    DSC03133 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 222
Back