You can type here any text you want

1987 T-Top Grand National $4500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987WE2

Car has 14X,XXX miles. Has new 40lb injectors, stainless steel downpipe bought from Hartline performance, MSD 8mm wires, walboro fuel pump, scanmaster, razor alky injection, front and rear fiberglass filler panels, 3 inch single shot exhaust with dynomax ultraflow muffler and test pipe. Car has new boost and fuel pressure gauges. Car has a 145 MPH speedometer. Car needs bodywork. Has rust on bottoms of doors, t-top area, rear floor pans however it is a solid restoration project for the right person. Driver side seat needs new seat cover and rear sail panels need replaced. Car starts right up and runs great. Car has a factory posi unit. All fluids are new royal purple from front to back. Trans shifts smooth and firm. First $4500 cash takes it. Car is located in Pikeville, Kentucky. Car has been garaged in climate controlled garage for last 3 years. Need to sell because I am currently in graduate school and have no time for the car and I can't stand having it just sit. 111.jpg117.jpg120.jpg

Can you post some more pictures of the underbody? Possibly some of the RPO sheet?

Driver Floor Rear 2.jpgPass Floor Rear 1.jpgRPO.jpg
This is a picture of each of the rear floor pans and their issues. The rest of the floor pan and frame are in great shape. I do not have access to a lift, so this is the best I can do on getting pictures of underside.

Back