You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo T in Cincinnati Ohio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

undrpressure

Unfortunately, I have decided to sell my Turbo T. I have owned this car for over 12 years and have upgraded quite a few things over the years. It has 141k miles on the stock bottom end. The lifters have been replaced within the past year as have many other parts. Upgrades include: PTE frontmount intercooler, Precision PT52 turbo, Terry Houston 3" DP, 3" stainless turbo-back exhaust, MSD 50# low impedence injectors, SMC alky injection, Fresh rebuild on the trans, Vigilante 9" lock-up converter (3800 stall) The car comes with quite a few different chips, a scanmaster, and Turbolink tuning software. The car is two-toned Black on top and Burgundy on the bottom. The paint is about 1 year old. It has 17" Centerline wheels with like new tires. The car has developed a leak from the rear of the engine, but I cannot find the exact location. I will include a new rear main seal. It will also come with a new passenger window motor (driver has already been replaced). Also, there are 2 spots where the car was shot with a BB gun. I hate to sell the car, but I just don't have the space for it, and could use the money for other things. Pics will come soon. Feel free to call with any questions 513-591-9764 No calls after 1 AM. I am open to any reasonable cash offers. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• FILE0146.JPG
    FILE0146.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 689
  • FILE0147.JPG
    FILE0147.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 688
  • FILE0148.JPG
    FILE0148.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 688
  • FILE0149.JPG
    FILE0149.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 685
  • FILE0150.JPG
    FILE0150.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 681
Nice car. Rules state you must name a price. Just makes it easier for everyone.

Sorry, I thought I had put one in the ad. Anyhow, I'm asking $6800 or best offer. I am very motivated to sell this car, but I need it to go to someone who can appreciate it for what it is. No reasonable offer will be refused. Please call with any questions. 513-591-9764 Thanks

Howard, nice meeting you, and good luck with the car. I'm glad to see it going to a true fan of the cars, and not some mustang guy that wants to try something different. Keep me posted with your progress, I'd like to see how she turns out.

Back