You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo T **ORIGINAL + NO RUST** Must sell!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CombatComProg

Hello everyone. I need to sell my '87 Turbo T, as I am moving within the next 15 days across the country, and three vehicles are too many! The car is the perfect sleeper, as it has the chrome trim package. Must see pics. It is original with the exception of an aftermarket CD changer, air filter, and few other minor things that had to be replaced over the years. The battery and MAF sensor are new.

I also have plenty of spare parts and performance parts that may be included with the car upon negotiation of price. These parts inlude brand new alcohol injection kit, new coil pack, new shocks, new springs, extra throttle body, front mount intercooler, etc. This car has never had any performance upgrades except for the air filter, so this is essentially an all original T.

The vehicle is located in Illinois near St. Louis. I am moving to Florida (southwest) and will be able to deliver if you are near St. Louis or on the way to Florida. My family will also be able to garage the car near St. Louis if you wish to pick it up later after I move.

PRICE:
I have reduced the price to $6,999 OR BEST OFFER, and I'm happy to hear all offers. Cash is prefered, but I will trade for a SeaDoo RXP (or similar 215hp model) or possibly something else.

Phone: 618-367-1577
Email: keith.gannon@gmail.com

Miles, Color, Factory Options, Interior, Roof, Condition?????

As a potential buyer, I'm always on the lookout for the rarer cars such as yours.

Can you provide some details on miles, condition of exterior and interior, color, if and when repainted, and options (leather, buckets, split bench, 45/45, roof, posi, power windows, seats, etc.)? Your price seems good but a lot depends on how it was equipped as far as interest.

Please send pics to [insert my username here]@buickturbo.com

Thanks!

pic please
onefastgn@mchsi.com
And is this the one that is setting on top of a hill off of I-55 south by the DMV for sale?I was just checking my friend from work said there was one down in St.louis in that area some where.Thanks

Back