You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987 GN

I have decide to sell my 1987 Turbo T. Here are the details.

1987 Turbo T - Hardtop - Maroon w/ Maroon interior - Buckets w/console - 113k miles - chrome trim - no modifications

The car sat for quite a few years so I am going to have the entire brake system gone through, calipers, rotors, pads, drums, shoes, tune-up, etc.

The paint is faded, and the headliner sags. The floors, trunk, and quarters are all in great shape. The passenger door and rocker are rusty.

I am working on the build-up of my Limited and I cannot afford to keep the Turbo T as my second turbo regal/driver as I intended to use it.

I am asking $5500/bo. If someone is able to close the deal quickly (before I spend the $$ on the brake system) I would be very negotiable on the price.

I do not get a chance to access my email very often so please PM me or reply to this thread with questions or comments. Thanks.

Sorry no pics to send.

Wanted to sell the car before Christmas so the now the first reasonable offer takes it.

How bad is the rust? It's just isolated to the passenger side? What are you thinking would be a reasonable offer without doing any of the work you spoke about?

Thanks,
Eric.

you can e-mail ecypr@aol.com if you'd like.

Floors...trunk...quarters....no problems.

Driver's door...little rust...not terrible....can be cleaned up.

Passenger door is bad....I have a mint one included with the car.

Passenger rocker.....needs to be replaced.

The less work I have to do the more I can save the potential buyer. I am going to replace the battery and the starter this week and change the oil etc. The brakes have not been touched yet and will be done soon if someone does not buy it in the next week or two. I am on vacation for a while so I am hoping to show it and sell it while I am home.

Reasonable offer.....best offer someone makes with cash in hand.

Back