1988 cutlass supreme classic w/403

rdltmc3

PLEASE read fully i wont leave anything out of my knowledge out.
Thinking 4000 or best

1. 1988 cutlass supreme classic (last year of the gbody)
2. “custom” 60/40 bucket seat conversion (took stock bench seat and cut out center)
3. power windows (switches are upside down??) power drivers seat
4. center console from Grand National painted to match (fits really good actually)
5. correct steering column for floor shift (currently has a t-type steering wheel grey, was waiting to find a 442 wheel but never did)
6. 4spd floor shifter with hard shift indent plate from gbodyparts.com
7. rally gauges (not currently working except tach???) (have an aftermarket oil pressure and temp guage need to install)
8. carpet I give about a 6/10
9. Buick t-type aluminum wheels with new back tires (polished alum, and painted centers black) (caps have oldsmobile rocket logo on them)
10. 8.5 rear end with 3.42 gears (newer fluid, cover leaks ONE drip after driving)
11. umi upper and lower rear control arms
12. eibach lowering springs in all corners
13. new shocks (nothing special)
14. new/ brakes/lines (lines going to rear, front calipers rotors lines and pads)
15. floor boards and trunk are rust free (key hole was ripped out)
16. starting to see some rust at the bottom of the doors and on the chrome bumpers (removed "chrome" runners)
17. spoiler off of a 80’s firebird (looks like a hurst olds spoiler except only cost $20)
18. f41 sway bars (sway bars and control arms painted blue)
19. gnx fender louvers (installed them and don’t like them but better then having a hole in the fender)
20. body will need some work and paint 6/10 (not rating it at a show car here its stock paint)
1979 olds 403 (miles unknown)
21. stock bottom end
22. holley street dom. Intake
23. #7 heads w/ 3 angle and bowl ports (all work done by rocket racing in wisconsin, VERY happy with these)
24. larger 1.7 and 2.0 stainless valves
25. comp cams springs
26. comp cams double timing chain
27. comp cams cam 224/224
28. holley street avenger 670 carb
29. hooker headers (needed to cut and weld to get to fit)
30. 2.5 straight pipes to series 40 flowmasters (pipes are straight and dont seal fully at collectors, will need a mandrel bend and tails)

31. stock 200r4 trans and torque converter.. THERE IS AN ISSUE HERE im getting a Knocking sound here could be a shot trans or a shot torque converter, I have had a rod knock before and this is not that sound!

32. electric dual fans hard wired to switch to only run on high. (has settings to get low med and high)
33. new radiator
34. new plugs and wires
35. car will not have a stereo in it.
36. ac delete with american graffiti heater box (needs heater, everything was ripped out behind the glove box)
37. computer is gone.

ill try to answer all questions as best as i can
there will be no test drives due to trans issue but can here run, but only a little incase there is a big tc problem i dont want the flywheel gettign messed up.
have a spare 350 block and crank with standard size bearings will add in the deal for 150 extra
THIS IS NOT a complete project, plan to put some work into it before calling it a complete muscle car.

i have a ton of money into this car that i will never get back, im not putting anymore into it. if i dont sell it ill just have it sit in the garage for years until i can afford a fully built gn turbo 6.
open to offers but dont waste my time or yours. This might only be listed for a short time if I change my mind.

more pictures can be found here. (the motor with the pistons out is an old motor i did not tear into the 403 that deep)
cutlass resto pictures by RDLTMC3 - Photobucket