You can type here any text you want

1989 Buick Lesabre Parts or whatever!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Car runs....Needs trans...Coolant leak, little rust, ummm....just had brakes a few months ago, can be driven, but coolant leak is getting worse...
Windows are intact, but do not roll up and down, and driver side door handle does not work this minute...I am trying to fix it in my spare time...Someone tried breaking into the old girl, and she beat them up, but they did a number on the door guts, so I was going to pull it apart and get it working again, but I have very limited time....

Car is registered and insured still, and NJ title is free and clear...

250 takes it...That is my bottom line price, and I think it is low enough to not nickel and dime me about. if I want 100 bux for it, I will drive it to the junk yard myself...but I need a little more than that for my new injectors, so please dont ask!

If I am correct, the computer may be the same as the 87 GN and TR, diff chip. Good battery as far as I know, interior is decent....If you need a beater, it will not take much....if you just want the parts, let me know....250 and you can strip whatever you want and I can still get rid of it!

Email me please: Racemybuick@yahoo.com

If I sound mean or just like an A$$, I apologize...i was working on another car and I had some trouble...Have a good night all!

John

Back