You can type here any text you want

1990 Mustamg Gt 8,200 original miles modded for sale Mint condition.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn.87

Time Capsule
Hello all. I decided to post my car again for sale. 5 speed tremec transmission. It is an original paint car with all vin tags in place. The interior is near flawless as you would expect from an 8k mile car. It is not stock so here is a list of what the car has:
-Vortech S Trim Supercharger
-Brand new 42lb injectors
-Brand new SCT mass air
-Brand new SCT chip and tune
-Brand new rebuilt tremec 3550 transmission by astro performance
-Brand new exedy clutch, presure place, clutch cable, and adjustable quadrant
-Brand new Saleen SC style wheels and tires. 17x9 front and 17x10 rear
-Brand new shocks on all 4 corners
-Brand new Eibach lowering springs (pro kit)
-Sub-frame connectors
-Upper and lower control arms
-Rear diff cover
-Rear mount battery with cut off switch
-GT-40 aluminum heads
GT-40 upper and lower intake
-Brand new "Be Cool" aluminum radiator with 160 stat
-Interior guages (not overly done)
-Brand new 3.55 gears
-Aluminum drive shaft
-B-303 cam
-Bassani x pipe
-MSD 6AL
-Flow master mufflers to dumps (sound very good)

The car is a show car (garage kept since day 1) and as of today I have not taken it to the track. I am parting ways because I just bought a 2011 GT and could use the space. It is in Blow By Racings 2011 calendar ( February ). Fell free to call me if interested @ 305-606-9991. please try not to pm me. it would be ideal to call or emal me at: gn.87@hotmail.com
My price is not low by any means but it really is a nice car. Lowered the price to $17,600

1990MustangGtrear.jpg

Thanks guys. I have video of the interior. I need to snap some more pictures of the underside and interior.

Would trade for a clean hardtop GN with original paint and ultra low miles. The deal would have to be local (South Florida)

Bump, for a great looking stang! Always been a sucker for the foxbodies! GLWS

Hello all. I decided to post my car again for sale. 5 speed tremec transmission. It is an original paint car with all vin tags in place. The interior is near flawless as you would expect from an 8k mile car. It is not stock so here is a list of what the car has:
-Vortech S Trim Supercharger
-Brand new 42lb injectors
-Brand new SCT mass air
-Brand new SCT chip and tune
-Brand new rebuilt tremec 3550 transmission by astro performance
-Brand new exedy clutch, presure place, clutch cable, and adjustable quadrant
-Brand new Saleen SC style wheels and tires. 17x9 front and 17x10 rear
-Brand new shocks on all 4 corners
-Brand new Eibach lowering springs (pro kit)
-Sub-frame connectors
-Upper and lower control arms
-Rear diff cover
-Rear mount battery with cut off switch
-GT-40 aluminum heads
GT-40 upper and lower intake
-Brand new "Be Cool" aluminum radiator with 160 stat
-Interior guages (not overly done)
-Brand new 3.55 gears
-Aluminum drive shaft
-B-303 cam
-Bassani x pipe
-MSD 6AL
-Flow master mufflers to dumps (sound very good)

The car is a show car (garage kept since day 1) and as of today I have not taken it to the track. I am parting ways because I just bought a 2011 GT and could use the space. It is in Blow By Racings 2011 calendar ( February ). Fell free to call me if interested @ 305-606-9991. please try not to pm me. it would be ideal to call or emal me at: gn.87@hotmail.com
My price is not low by any means but it really is a nice car. Lowered the price to $17,600[/QUOTE

RWHP? fortified brakes? A/C still there? you did the work on the upgrades? Can i drive it home to NJ? Please send me photos of the interior to gauditec@yahoo.com

Back