You can type here any text you want

1992 dodge stealth rt turbo for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbogreg

hey im selling my 92 dodge stealth rt turbo. its emerald green with tan leather interior. its in great condition with only 72k original miles on it. the tranny was recently sent out and rebuilt by kormex and i got the upgraded 25 spline along with that. the tranny and transfer case have less than 3k miles on them. it has a few mods including: stage I clutch, bradi drilled and slotted rotors, air filter, dn chrome y pipe, hks turbo timer, hotwire fuel pump kit, pro boost mbc, autometer ultralite boost gauge on a single a pillar, reverse glow gauges, new battery less than 1000 miles ago, and a short throw race shifter from 3sx performance(makes driving ten times better). i'm asking for 11.5k obo. i'm also very interested in trades for a clean t type or grandnational with t tops. im located in westwood nj. my screen name is geg9113 if you have any questions or email me at vindiesel101@hotmail.com

Greg

Back