You can type here any text you want

1993 Oldsmobile 98, supercharged

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White Out

I am selling my white Oldsmobile 98 Touring Sedan that is just shy of 200,000 miles. The car is the top of the line model and it has every option available, 16 way power seats, heated seats, leather interior, console, a/c, dual climate control, onboard computer, cd, moon roof, nice alluminum wheels, air suspension, etc. It has a series I 3.8 supercharged V6, so it gets over 30mpg on the highway and has the power to get up and go when you need it. The car's previous owners were my aunt and uncle who owned the car since new. It was is used as a daily driver, 90% highway mileage. I bought it with a few problems and had them fixed instantly, a new brake powermaster, new brakes all around, new brake fluid, a new harmonic balancer, and a new heater fan (it blows hard now). While the car was being fixed I had it get a tune up and new spark plugs, plug wires, oil change, checked all the fluids to make sure they are good, and had the supercharger rebuilt and re-oiled. The car is in great condition and very clean.
On kbb.com the car retails for $4,400 and private party value is $2,800. I am asking $2,600obo for the car.
My phone number is 517-449-1195 if your interested.
Pictures are below.

Nick

hi
what town in mi.are you from i live near oak lawn il.
thanks harold :confused:

I didn't get an e-mail for some reason from tb.com. The car is located in Grand Rapids, MI.

Trying to sell the car quickly, new price $2200.

Nick

Back