You can type here any text you want

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra for GN or T-Type trade!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boosted84GN

I have a 95 Ford Mustang Cobra with a 347 stroker. The body of the Cobra has 133,000 on it, but he motor, trans, rear end, and brakes all have less than a 1000 on it.

The motor

D.S.S. block
Probe Pistons
Eagle H-beam rods
Forged Crank
Trick Flow Stage II cam
Ported and Polished Canfield Aluminum Heads
Victor Jr. Intake
Holly 650 Double pumper
Holly electric fuel system
All MSD coponents

New Stage II clutch
new 3.73 rear
New World Class T-5 tranny
New drilled and slotted rotors and brakes
Pro 5.0 shifter

I am sure that I am forgeting some stuff, but this made 407 rwhp on the dyno with a mild tune for street. It should run High 11's easily. It also has brand new tires on Cobra R rims, and also has a Cobra R hood. It has a new front bumper on it that needs to be painted to match, the reason why the bumper was replaced was because the original was warping and could not be fixed properly. I do have some pictures for it although not the best. It does have a few rock chips on hood but nothing to extreme, and your normal door dings. If you have a GN for trade let me know!!!! I have over 8000 invested and am looking for GN trade or 7,500. You can drive this beast anywhere. Also it has BBK longtube headers with matching X-pipe and Flowmaster Exhasut.

Back