(2) Weld Draglite 90's

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
15x8 3.5 backspacing
4&1/2 - 4&3/4 lug pattern.

Currently on my 87 regal turbo and is the wrong backspacing.
Only 100 miles on them. No scratches or anything. They sell on Jegs for over $300 shipped.

$260.00 + shipping

Just wondering....3.5" B.S. is correct if going with Welds otherwise some have fit a 4" B.S. with other brand rims and depending on the tire size it fits well. Hope this helps with the sale. Good luck.

The problem that I have is I am running 255/60 series BFG tires and they run the outer lip. I looked behind the tire next to the frame and there is at least 1.5 inches between the sidewall of the tire and the frame itself. My car has aluminum drums and this helps in pushing the tire out toward the wheel opening instead of the frame. Before I put the new wheels on I am going to measure the actual B/S of the ones I have just to be sure that they are correct, I don't see them being wrong but stranger things have happened. I don't want to have to pump the airbags up and make the tire work and the have a not so smooth ride on the street.

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
Just wondering....3.5" B.S. is correct if going with Welds otherwise some have fit a 4" B.S. with other brand rims and depending on the tire size it fits well. Hope this helps with the sale. Good luck.

I can tell you that the 4.5 BS worked perfect. Can still place index finger between sidewall and frame with no issues.