You can type here any text you want

20" inch wheel offset

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LS954

MH-60S Airframer, USN!!
what type of offset would i need to properly fit a 20" wheel without having to do any type of modifications to the car? One rim i was looking at the person i spoke to told me its a 15mm offset which he said would be equal to a 5.25-5.50 backspace. From the searches ive done i guess 4 is the prefered backspace, how would 5.5 fit on there and is the conversion he gave me correct?

Oh by the way the tires would either be a 255 35 or a 245 35.

When I e-mailed Foose wheels regarding this issue, here is what I was given in response from Foose/MHT;
Of course, your dealer would need to do a fitment check first but the
20x8.5 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 4.5" rear spacing
20x10 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 5.25" rear spacing
would be your best bet. "
hope that helps.

When I e-mailed Foose wheels regarding this issue, here is what I was given in response from Foose/MHT;
Of course, your dealer would need to do a fitment check first but the
20x8.5 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 4.5" rear spacing
20x10 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 5.25" rear spacing
would be your best bet. "
hope that helps.

Now is that 4.5 for the front and 5.25 for the rear or is it one or the other all around?

That was 4.5 on a front that is 8.5 wide, and 5.25 on a rear wheel that is 10" wide. I prefer staggered width wheels on muscle cars personally, so thats what I had inquired about.

5.25 back space would fit fine but it will be tight I am running 20x10 with 5.5 backspace and they rub just a lil bit.... and I think 5.5 backspacing = 0 offset

Back