You can type here any text you want

2000 A4 SLP SS Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

97jeepgcl4trade

76k on the car/engine
It has 15k on the new transmission, with a b&m shiftkit and tranny cooler.

Aside from being an SLP SS (factory opped to the loudmouth catback, and the slp ram air lid with of course the SLP Grille and sway bars and stripe
and whatever else those guys decided to do, lol)

Other than that, truthfully, it has one of the cleanest exteriors i've come across on an 00 :) (of course im biased so here judge for yourself!)

as you can see:

l_af0480ff090b7390816bed8c690ca060.jpg

l_af0480ff090b7390816bed8c690ca060.jpg

l_be330688304610916cd83176643cf495.jpg

l_d8ed7f0fc76a520c7a490b0b9a49af63.jpg

i also have blackouts for the headlights and corners that i havent applied.
i just had the headlights wetsanded and deoxydized so if i were to change the headlights, i'd throw on hid's and maybe paint the housing black.. but they look GREAT.
taillight blackouts are snap on.. damn easy mod that looks great
15% tints all around minus the windshield of course.
zo6 motorsport rims with chrome rivets
bosch icon windshield wipers
pioneer headunit, 2 sony xplod speakers in the doors, and tweeters installed on the dash. wires completely hidden.

interior is near spotless with some wear on the driver seat where you enter/exit the car.

I'd consider trading for a grand national of similar worth...
when i had this up for sale i was asking 13,000 for the car.... its no longer up for sale. I decided to keep it, and put a bunch of new stuff on it as you can see it looks great!

also has a brand new power steering system... maybe 1000 miles on the new rack/pinion/pump/belt anything to do with power steering was replaced.. cost me a fat 1500. :)

t-tops

original pewter metallic paint with average road wear and nothing more.

during that last huge blizzard we had up in NJ, i decided it was necessaryto drive in.. and the weather was too much for the original metal wiper blades. the driver side blade snapped and now there is a LIGHT scratch on the windshield... this i consider, my cars only flaw.

you can reach me at

noodlesrap@gmail.com

By The Way... Anywhere on I-95 or near it works for me. I'm living in Florida, but I'm from NJ. And if you were to throw me some bucks for gas, i'd be cool with doing the switcheroo then being on my merry way up to NJ. I got plenty of vacation time!

the right offer could take this car as well.. but then delivery would be a different story.

Back