You can type here any text you want

2001 Mustang GT gets walked on!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi all,
I was trying different chip configurations...and in the process of reinstalling the original chip...I decided to take the car out to get the code reset after reseting the computer. After cruizing around the neighborhood carefully (normal mode)...I decided to do some WOT and jump on the freeway. As I made a left on a green arrow onto a wirly ben (150 feet)...here comes this white 2001 GT Mustang decides to ride my but as I enter the circle on ramp. This guy is like tailing me (5 feet) as I begin the turn...so I decide to put some distance between us ;) I only hit the throttle 2/3 way to floor and get 12 lbs of boost and walk away (actually run away is more like it) from him. In 3 seconds flat I am about 20 car or more car lengths before he knew what happened! Another example of a too cool mustang guy thinking he's going to screw with the 3rd gen. He must not have a clue...because I have the Pacecar Stickers on the door...and he must have saw them because I turned in front of him.

Back