You can type here any text you want

2004 GTO for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJVetteGuy

I'd rather be racing...
I'm selling my 04 GTO so I can get back into a TR. 2,380 miles, dark purple metallic with auto trans. I installed a cam/converter approx 700 miles ago but I can have the car back to stock in a day if that's how the buyer wants the car. Asking 24,500 as modded or 23,500 returned to stock. I owe 20k on the car, I'd prefer trading the car +give you cash for a 86-87 Turbo T or GN hardtop or astroroof car. Your trade doesn't have to be in great shape, just a rust-free car, running or not. Bad engine or trans, no problem. I don't really drive the GTO, I put more miles on my T in a month when I had it than the last 7 months I've had the GTO. Car is in central NJ and can be seen anytime.

Thanks,
Artie

I am located in northern New Jersey. Have a 1987 Buick Grand National T-Tops. Modds include a an armstrong 340 fuel pump hot wired, a ta-49 turbo, 42.5# injectors, newly rebuilt motor, newly rebuilt trans, heated o2 sensor, boost gauge, water temp gauge, oil pressure gauge, atr headers and many more. let me know if you are interested

Thanks, but you caught me a few days too late...I bought an 86 GN over the weekend so trades are off the table for now.

Back