You can type here any text you want

2006 WRC review, man what BALLZ!@!@

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sick stuff! That kinda driving definitely takes some big brass ones as well as some skillz:cool:

All About Rallying - Google Video

Love the part when the co driver says:eek: when there going about 120
through some narrow roads.

Awesome video

group A and group B ralling in the 70's and 80' was just unreal, no crowd controll, 500+hp limits, it was just insane. No googles, no microphones, no anything, just big ol ballz! The CASTROL celica, is one of my favorite cars of that era. 4wd turbo 400hp+ toyota celica, yea its cool.

But after watching this video, all that comes to mind is sean connery in the ROCK. "WELCOME TO THE ROCK!!!" lol, uses its music. I was hoping that the music would go away, but it just didn't and it made this video seem like a 13min intro to a greater movie. Sadly this isn't the case, killer clips though, but I gotta be able to hear the car and the motor and the people and horns ect. Ive seen the rock many times so the song killed it for me, wish I had all those clips though for myself individually with sound.

group A and group B ralling in the 70's and 80' was just unreal, no crowd controll, 500+hp limits, it was just insane. No googles, no microphones, no anything, just big ol ballz! The CASTROL celica, is one of my favorite cars of that era. 4wd turbo 400hp+ toyota celica, yea its cool.

But after watching this video, all that comes to mind is sean connery in the ROCK. "WELCOME TO THE ROCK!!!" lol, uses its music. I was hoping that the music would go away, but it just didn't and it made this video seem like a 13min intro to a greater movie. Sadly this isn't the case, killer clips though, but I gotta be able to hear the car and the motor and the people and horns ect. Ive seen the rock many times so the song killed it for me, wish I had all those clips though for myself individually with sound.

forgot to mention my favorite was the rally jumps, when that audi i think it was....came over the hill air born and the crowd of people scatterd like mino's in a pond it was classic!!

forgot to mention my favorite was the rally jumps, when that audi i think it was....came over the hill air born and the crowd of people scatterd like mino's in a pond it was classic!!

The music definately gets old after 13 minutes. Sure wish i could hear the sound of the cars coming. The closest thing we'll see here in the states to something like that is baja racing.

no dought about it! iwannata speaks the truth. The music kills those rally videos. The sound of the motors in those rally cars is real music!! I still wish I had those clips individually with sound :)

Back