You can type here any text you want

20th TTA Car Cover?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WickedTTA

Who makes the best indoor car cover and has anyone seen a cover with 20th Anniversary TTA on it?

I went to my local speed shop and for about 200 bucks got a cover that is as soft as the inside of a heavy sweatshirt. Kinda like a canvas on the outside. Perfect for indoors. I think I still have the box somewhere I'll see where it came from. For indoor use it's the best out there IMO.

If you ever wash a California Car Cover by the directions . . . it falls apart.

I'm going to add this to the Car Cover thread on the FAQ

I bought one of the Carsmotorsports. It's nice for indoor and has great sun protection. It's also very easy to clean . . . you can put it in your washer, or put it on the car and spray it from the roof down and it'll dry in less than a hour (depending on outside temp).

I got mine this spring. When I'd drive my car to work during the Hot Texas Summer, I'd cover it and crack the windows. By 5:00 when it was 95-100 degrees outside, the inside of the car was the same temp as outside, if not cooler . . . unlike the 150-190 that it can get in a car sitting in the sun.

The only problem I have is that it's awfully thin and light. It comes with straps to keep it on in the wind, however the cover does move to much and it did take the paint off the edge of my rear spoiler during a crazy windy day. I didn't really care because the spoiler looks like crap anyway, but when it gets replaced I'll have to come up with a solution for this. I'll probably sew a piece of terry cloth around that part.

Back