You can type here any text you want

26 PSI on pump gas run video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
http://www.bmcomputersource.com/pachires.wmv

This was done yesterday, conditions were no where near optimal, ATS was 110, outside air temps was 95 degrees humidity at 95 percent. Engine was at 175 for coolant.. Was fun..

First time anyone ever sat in my back seat..what a way to christen it.

Do not try this at home kids...closed track under secure conditions :D ,

Engine combo stock everything but turbo(PT51), MSD 50's, comp springs,160 tstat, THDP, updated spark plug wires, fuel pressure regulator. Rest of motor is 100 percent as delivered from GM

i saw 2.4 knock and also to make real power rev it to 6000 thats were you will knock at 26 psi

george

6000 will really show you the demon ;)

I need a T70 to keep the air cool at 26 PSI..my 51 i'm taxing it out..wait..add some nitrous to help it spool..then the fuel system..crap..forgot to do the heads,cam,intake, and front mount..

Then I sell the house to pay for all this stuff that will self destruct after 2 passes.

But it will be worth it :D

George I hope it made you get a small rush to get yours back up n running

TIA

Mark... thx

Seems slow? Photoshopped gauges?

;) Just kidding...

Glad its working as you hoped. Now that I've turned mine into a daily driver, I'll never see boost like that. At least intentionally :eek:

I think your doing a good job Julio!:D
You keep spear heading your projects and setting higher goals !!!:cool:

Im gonna E-mail ya ....Tell you whats up!;)

Bo

What you going to do with the money you make off of your alky stuff? Buy some ported heads, cam, IC, and a big fuel system :D

That progresive alky controller sounds like a damn solid idea / product. Think you may start looking into any propane stuff down the road?

Jason

Thanks guys..really..I have a set of ported heads(really trick) , a matched and ported intake, a 70 MM TB , all on the shelf at home...they've been sitting there for months.. I figure if someday I ever have to tear into the motor..those are going on. A lot of people are really skeptical of the alky injection on their vehicles and hopefully video's and products like these chip away at those beliefs/myths. Two years almost running alky and zero failures..

Money , nah..very limited product.. I mean how many fast cars want to run on pump gas :D

I finally finished the art work for the PAC PCB on Sunday and submitted it on Monday morning. Should have the new pcb's here on thursday...and start assembling them.

The website I put it together in a couple hours, I have a new one coming up with better pictures, links to manuals, installation, tuning, etc.. First priority has been getting it to work, then mass producing it. Now that zero issues have been experienced. I'm just one guy..I'll have 10 built this upcoming weekend..

With custom chip tuning, better airflow management, should take the car down a couple tenths. O2's recordings I've done at the track have drastically improved over the on at "X" psi boost, the other way its been done.

The trick is look at the video when initially the pedal is mashed..look at the guages, hear the motor, watch the retard. That is what the controller is all about. How can I run over 100 PSI alcohol pressure on big jets, no pop/rich KR, and have no bog... :D

Any questions hollar..

PS Mike..get it running dude..

Originally posted by postal

That progresive alky controller sounds like a damn solid idea / product. Think you may start looking into any propane stuff down the road?

Jason

Almost forgot..boy do you feel stuff or what..I'm currently working with a vendor to make propane progressive... I'm a little far on this..but that wheel has already been started.

;)

Shh.. dont tell anyone :)

Back