You can type here any text you want

3 weekend kills

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FastRegalWE2

Wish I had another Buick!
Well, finally got to run a little with the new turbo/chip/dp
I was getting killed out of the hole on my stock tires (imagine that) but would usually do ok catching up. Still was mainly losing to a friends modded 01 SS 6spd. I added some worn out BFG DR's out back too. So I go to run the SS agian, small burnout, 3 honks, dead stop, killed him outta the hole and put several tractor trailer lengths on him. BTW, this is 3AM no traffic anywhere. Got that on vid :-) That was Fri nihgt. Last night was looking for more prey, finally got a modded Lightning and a turbo 240SX to run. I had haerd that the 240 was fast. The L had a pulley, exh,and who knows what else. For some reason the Ford guys want to run the BS game on ya about their mods. So we go line up, all 3 of us. Bigger burnout this time. 3 honks from dead stop. Again, killed both the L and the 240 off the line and just pulled them all the way. Put busses on the L and football fields on the 240. One of the other guys there in a chase car said on the way out, after I walked away before the run, the L guy was saying how he wasnt worried at all about the GN. Then of course after the race he said I was cheating cause I was runnign race gas. Funny, if they turn their boost up to where mine is their motors explode, seen it on 2 already. He has a BRAND new engine, broken in, and mine still is stock everything except valve springs in the motor. Too bad, he should bought a GN. On a sid enote, the 240 was to my left, he said after wrods, I knew I had bit off more than I could chew when I saw/heard you warming the tires.........:D

i just raced a sr20det 240 at the track that was telling me how fast his car was in the staging lanes he went 15.1 at 95 to my 13.79 at 97 ? those motors make a lot of horespower but not with the normal inport guys mods= no tuning

Back