You can type here any text you want

42.5 injectors where to get a good chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jamier

Hi to everyone out there this is my first post here. Just bought my 87 t-type off a friend of mine and started the upgrades, have the accufab regulator, linelock, and the spring cleaning taken care of, will soon be getting a translator and lt-1 maf, just picked up a set of 42.5 injectors off e-bay. my buddy says the injectors are not a direct swap and they'll need a new chip to run properly. I have a thrasher chip and a stock one can I use either of these or do I get one burned somewhere. If I need to who and where do I go? should be upgrading the stock turbo this summer to a 49, and getting a 3-inch downpipe soon, I also have a hooker 2-1/2 exhaust on the car. any help greatly appreciated thanks...

your friend is correct, you must get a chip burned for those injectors, contact turbotweak

Ta-49

Less Than 200 Miles On a TA-49 Quick Spooling Turbo ..
Has Actuator and Adjustable Wastegate Rod..
550.00 plus Shipping If You need PIX send e-mail Address..
You wont be dissapointed..

Make sure you tell him which 42.5 lb. injectors they are.

Bosch or the "009" version.

Give him all the info. you can off them, numbers and colors, to make sure he burns the right chip. :cool:

If you have a translator system perhaps a chip from full throttle performance might work out just as well so you can take advantage of fueling beyond 255 on the MAF reading.

They also burn good chips for the translator system, you need to give them the same injector information plus what version translator chips are inside yours, especially if you bought it used.

thnaks for the info

Thanks for the tip I've been in contact with eric at turbotweak, and will be getting a chip done soon, just recieved my new injectors and turbo in the mail. I'll send him a few pics of the injectors as well as the numbers on the injectors to make sure he gets the right information. thanks again I appreciate the tip. jamie

great!

well i was just wondering who to go to also :) you guys answered my questions as well :cool: ,

thanks guys

Carlos E :biggrin:

Back