You can type here any text you want

4th of July Turbo Parts Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces all previous lists from me found in this thread. Same game plan as all past lists. Prices shown include standard ground UPS to the basic 48 states. Outside those boundaries shipping is additional.

Be sure to email me direct for best results - denniskirban@yahoo.com

Paypal is preferred, but credit cards accepted.

I don't do photos, but descriptions are dead accurate so read them carefully before deciding on the part(s).

Always refer to code number assigned to the part listed to avoid errors on your part or my part.

Here goes:

7-002 A good used 1987 Turbo Regal power steering reservoir with cap and bracket to secure to the inner fender. This is the later version where cap reverses to open. Price is $52.00

7-005 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a pair of used original valve covers. (No bar code label is present). Just bare set of valve covers in the usual condition. Price is $32 for the pair.

7-015 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good set of used oil coolant lines (cloth ones) None of the fittings are frozen. Just $49 for the pair.

7-016 Similar to above again used in good shape only this set is the smooth rubber style again no frozen fittings on either end and just $49 for the pair.

7-017 Package Deal: Used 1986-1987 stock upper plenum with bare stock throttle body and a super mint original inlet pipe. All 3 items as described $98
Note inlet pipe is like new.

7-018 I have four original like new 1986-1987 Grand National center caps. I would guess they were on a car about 2 months. List is now over $40 each. You can own all 4 of these for $120 total. These look almost new nothing busted or cracked.

7-019 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used original rear spoiler appears to have original paint on it. Nothing is busted cracked or been repaired includes both end caps complete. Price is $185.

7-020 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the desireable used rear aluminum bumper reinforcement brace complete with black GN bumper still attached. Bumper is straight, includes bumper cushion intact as well, bumper guards show some rust. Aluminum brace is straight. Takes $140 to own it. Keep in mind that includes custom made box and shipping! By getting complete unit gives you extra hardware and parts.

7-021 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal from a T-Tope example all 8 inside grey GN trim panels. Nothing is busted or cracked or spray painted. This includes the center bar plastic, the t bar plastic, both front parts that go down windshield, both parts across back of the top area, and both parts across top of windshield all 8 pieces as described for $90. This is the interior plastic parts only.

7-022 Again from a T-Top Turbo regal fits all 1984-1987 models these are used but like new and are original the metal T parts cross the top front of the windshield secured by like 3-4 small screws. These are perfect no signs of rust or repairs ever. Price is $95 for the pair,

7-023 A set of brand new (not in the GM wrapper) never used front bumper amber lites. GM list is over $70 a set own these for $60. These sit in the front bumper fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

7-024 A used grey single a pillar holder with VDO boost gauge included (no lines no installation parts. Just $30 to own as described. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

7-025 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of good used black side marker lites that attach to the headlite bezels $48 to own the pair. Driver quality as they are faded etc. Nothing busted.

7-026 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good set of black headlite bezels original paint. One has a very very small chip out of the top lip area. Quite small.
Just $48 to own the set. Driver quality only.

7-027 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a real nice used dash bezel only has option for rear defogger. Turbo emblem is intact no holes drilled nothing cracked all the original applique is intact. Close to mint just $50 to own it.

7-028 Similar to above only it has option for rear defog and remote rite hand mirror again turbo emblem intact nothing drilled busted or missing. Complete applique still intact also. Close to mint again used just $50 to own it.

Remember prices are total prices includes ground UPS to the basic 48 states.
Otherwise shipping is more.

Descriptions are accurate. Email me direct for quick and best results denniskirban@yahoo.com

Enjoy the 4th of July - Drive safe

7-023 A set of brand new (not in the GM wrapper) never used front bumper amber lites. GM list is over $70 a set own these for $60. These sit in the front bumper fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

Put me down for these, are they the older oem ones made in the U.S. or are these made in china?

Headlight bezels

I would like :

7-026 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good set of black headlite bezels original paint. One has a very very small chip out of the top lip area. Quite small.

Email sent

Put me down for these, are they the older oem ones made in the U.S. or are these made in china?

you got them paypal or credit card email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com refer to your email name as that is all I know you by.....total is $60 lenses are at home not sure what country they came from bu tthey are 100% brand new GM....

I would like :

Email sent

you got them $48 total email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com as I take paypal or cc....need to know use your email name as that is all I know you by....when responding.

I will take item 7-002 . Whats your Paypal. thanks

7-002 A good used 1987 Turbo Regal power steering reservoir with cap and bracket to secure to the inner fender. This is the later version where cap reverses to open. Price is $52.00

I will take item 7-002 . Whats your Paypal. thanks

you got it $52 total paypal type in denniskirban@yahoo.com supply your full name & address to ship ups will confirm once I get payment much thanz

Holding these for you be sure to contact me for payment as I got another buyer in line if you pass on them.

thanz

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Rear Spoiler

Hello Dennis,

I will take the Rear Spoiler - complete. I just sent you an e-mail too on it:

7-019 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used original rear spoiler appears to have original paint on it. Nothing is busted cracked or been repaired includes both end caps complete. Price is $185.

I requested your paypal addy, but I just now saw it in one of the other posts. I can send it as soon as I have your go ahead that it is still available. Thanks

Regards,
Shev

Hello Dennis,

I will take the Rear Spoiler - complete. I just sent you an e-mail too on it:

I requested your paypal addy, but I just now saw it in one of the other posts. I can send it as soon as I have your go ahead that it is still available. Thanks

Regards,
Shev

Got someone ahead of you that inquired lets see if he comes through first....

Waiting to hear back from him today

Back