You can type here any text you want

4x4 for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flyboy367

its a nice 98 kia sportage. 27mpg. surprisingly quick for a 4 cyl. and 4wheel drive (which works beautifully) it has a custom air intake, exhaust system and i removed a faulty clutch fan and replaced it with an electric one. that was the best thing i ever did to it. The original owner gave me every single repair order since the purchase of the truck. since thier last service I replaced the oil, fuel filter, and air filter. interior is in good shape. she used the driver side rocker panel to knock mud and snow off her boots so the paint there isnt the prettiest. it will come with 4 6month old MA audio competition 5.25's speakers installed. i sold most of the system already so the it may come with an amp but im waiting to hear from the guy.
passed New Jersey inspection and is good till 07. perfect winter beater or all around truck, a/c runs great. it also has new 6" offroad lights not installed yet, 1 3/8 body lift not installed and new kyb shocks/struts that are still on their way to me. i can install all of it at auction end if you like but i do not have an alignment rack for after the struts are put on. also has a new optima yellowtop battery.

the bad news, it has a bad sensor. im not sure which one yet, but feels like it has to do with the trans lockup. hopefully i get a chance to take it in to be scanned but it is driveable. kbb listed it for $4200. with all the new stuff on it and waiting to go on it i think fair would be $3500 before i get the light checked. it has no other issues.
kia pics: http://photobucket.com/albums/y245/flyboy367/KIA/

oh and btw the engine thats in it is a mazda 2.0 same model as the deisel version. stock it can take up to 15psi no problem and i have info on a fuel management system so if you wanna scare people

Back