You can type here any text you want

700HP EVO vs 383 Camaro w/ N20 and single 88mm turbo 2V Mustang vs HCI N20 Vette.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
that is obviously in FL

I know because I am here and I see the fuzz alot

question where can I go see that exactly, I am freaking bored as a mother trucker out here in Lutz FL, right outside tampa

omg "side show" song WOW! Haven't heard that sense I used to claim! And I went to the winter formal with the cheer leader captin, wow! So let the side show being, hurry hurry, step right on in......guaranteed to make you sigh guaranteed to make you cry, lol 15 years later its like a juke box.

that is obviously in FL

question where can I go see that exactly, I am freaking bored as a mother trucker out here in Lutz FL, right outside tampa

omg "side show" song WOW! Haven't heard that sense I used to claim! And I went to the winter formal with the cheer leader captin, wow! So let the side show being, hurry hurry, step right on in......guaranteed to make you sigh guaranteed to make you cry, lol 15 years later its like a juke box.

Check with the guys on Need2speed.com in the south Florida section or in the kill section area. Honestly, I'm not so sure about the Tampa area as I'm originally a south Florida resident from the Broward/Miami Dade area.

that is obviously in FL

thanks for watching guys!

check out grabalane.com if you are looking for some local FL action.

Steve

Back