You can type here any text you want

72 nova for trade for a gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

c n avoid87

Whats up guys,looking to get back into a gn... I own a 72 chevy nova clone ss,done right clean body,454 bored over .30 460ci.holly db carb,holly intake,gm performance 784 oval ported heads,575 lift,3200 stall,400th 3 spd trans wiht a cheata shifter, hooker full exhaust louder than a mf...clean interior, 2.5 cowl inch hood,msd full igniton, car runs great...looking for an even trade...let me know if any one is int..better if u in the chicago area...couldnt post pics..so i just posted a link to the pics..

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i467/CARLOSM1985/

Nova clone

Whats up guys,looking to get back into a gn... I own a 72 chevy nova clone ss,done right clean body,454 bored over .30 460ci.holly db carb,holly intake,gm performance 784 oval ported heads,575 lift,3200 stall,400th 3 spd trans wiht a cheata shifter, hooker full exhaust louder than a mf...clean interior, 2.5 cowl inch hood,msd full igniton, car runs great...looking for an even trade...let me know if any one is int..better if u in the chicago area...couldnt post pics..so i just posted a link to the pics..

Pictures by CARLOSM1985 - Photobucket

Any track history?

no not with this motor in it...here in chicago we have a short summer so didnt really got a chance to break it in to do some track...but it feels real strong..

what's the price? how old is the paint and what kind of shape is it in? (looks good in the video)

if i was to seel it ill ask for 15000obo...paint is in great shape...but i rather try to get an even trade for a fast GN or t-type...i had 2 deals gone sour so far..car is a maybe 8.5 out of 10..by the way heads are 781 with angle valves not 785 typo..car is beast man..LOUDER THAN MY LADY IN BED>>>DAMN THAT MUST BE LOUD>>Lol...cuz she snores like a MF......lol..

Back