You can type here any text you want

8/31 meet @ Tower shops..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Anyone going? Would like to get the group together and catch up!

Post if interested.

-Alex :cool:

8/31 meet@towers

I will try to make it even if i have to work late. see if we can get jeff and rob to come out and play.:cool:

Wow, lots of cars last night.

Who was everyone? I didn't even know 1/2 you guys.

Had a good time , sorry about the guy's I didn't get to stop and talk to Gabby , Mark . Met a few new people , I think there might have been about fourteen Turbo Buicks at one time , anyone get an official count ? Finally got some good weather , cruised home with the T-tops off :cool:

Had a good time , sorry about the guy's I didn't get to stop and talk to Gabby , Mark . Met a few new people , I think there might have been about fourteen Turbo Buicks at one time , anyone get an official count ? Finally got some good weather , cruised home with the T-tops off :cool:

I counted about 12-13, but 14 could've definitely been there considering the cars were kinda spread out in the lot.. Definitely nice to see everyone out there as well as the cars.. Hopefully the weather will continue to cooperate for us for next month and so on:smile:

Back