You can type here any text you want

80 Turbo Monty

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86 LeSabre LC

There is one locally cheap. Non running good body and interior.Dont imagine theres much demand for this car fixed up. What I'd like to know is if the engine has any potential if its not cracked or blown? Then would this have a strong 2004R or a TH350? Anything special about the rear end. I did read on this on Before Black and saw that it said no special model or package but I still want to verifiy.

Also Rich I dont know if you read my post on General yet but I found a 84 SFI Riv engine that I am getting. But I asked about a web page I found years ago that had all the GM engine part #'s listed for all the V6 engines and now I cant find it or remember where I found it. But I do know I started linking to it from your site , any ideas ? Thanks

I would really like a chance at this car if your not going to get it....It would make a pretty good NHRA stock eliminator race car.....and I need a new project......thanks Neil Smedley....oldsmedmobile@yahoo.com

Back