You can type here any text you want

82 GN 83 T-Type wheels F/S $100

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

frankiesaysrela

Somebody give me $100 for these things before I scrap them.

frankiesaysrela said:
Hi, I have a set of four wheels left over from my former '83 T-Type. They are the correct wheels for an '82 GN, an '82 Sport Coupe, and an '83 T-Type. I kept them when I got rid of the car because I really liked the way they looked and planned to use them on another car someday. That was a good five years ago and I haven't done anything with them so I figured I'd see if anyone needs them for a resto. They are located on Long Island in East Moriches, NY. I can ship them if necessary, buyer pays shipping.

Asking $150 for the set.

If you would like a reference, my ebay handle is frankiesaysrelaxx with a rating of 295.

Here is a pic of one of the wheels.

trim1.jpg

Seriously guys, $100 is a screaming deal for these wheels. They were impossible to find 12 years ago when I needed one, and when I finally found a J/Y that actually had one it cost me $75. I can't imagine they have gotten any easier to find. Anyone building an '82 GN clone or restoring an '82 sport coupe or '83 T-type needs these wheels and they are certainly not easy to find.

Wheels

Ok I'll pay the 100.00 just so they won"t be scrapped . I need the mailing info thanks Mike.

Indy Pacecar said:
Ok I'll pay the 100.00 just so they won"t be scrapped . I need the mailing info thanks Mike.

Actually, I have them on eBay right now.

Link to eBay auction for the wheels

You can bid on them if you want, but if the auction ends with no bids I'll sell them to you for $50 (scrap value) plus shipping rather than scrap them. I will be using the local pack-n-ship to pack and ship the wheels as it is just as easy for me to drop the wheels off there as it is for me to scrap them. Their rates are very reasonable, though you have to keep in mind that the wheels weigh approximately 20lbs each so we are talking about an 80-90lb package from NY to MS. Does that sound fair to you? I'd really rather not scrap the wheels either. :)

Back