You can type here any text you want

82 GN 83 T-Type Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

frankiesaysrela

Hi, I have a set of four wheels left over from my former '83 T-Type. They are the correct wheels for an '82 GN, an '82 Sport Coupe, and an '83 T-Type. I kept them when I got rid of the car because I really liked the way they looked and planned to use them on another car someday. That was a good five years ago and I haven't done anything with them so I figured I'd see if anyone needs them for a resto. They are located on Long Island in East Moriches, NY. I can ship them if necessary, buyer pays shipping.

Asking $150 for the set.

If you would like a reference, my ebay handle is frankiesaysrelaxx with a rating of 295.

Here is a pic of one of the wheels.

trim1.jpg

wheels

i just need 1 rim for 83 im in wi i have stuff to trade if intrested. let me know if u have any other stuff for the car. and i would need to know shipping too if possible.

Thanks for your interest, but I am not interested in breaking up the set. I'm pretty sure everything else left over from the car is long gone.

I would consider selling two to one person and two to another for $75/pair plus shipping, but I wouldn't ship until I had recieved payment in full for BOTH sets.

Incidentally, $75 is what I paid for ONE wheel when I found a J/Y that actually had them, and that was ten or eleven years ago.

rim

i dont know exactially who u r talking to, if it is me no o dont have any the center caps. the last 1 i had fell off and all the tabs off it when it fell off and got packed into the ground of my track. i am not looking to get any of them at all no intrest in them looks good without them to me

Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far, away, I had one centercap. I haven't seen it in years but it may still be kicking around somewhere. I haven't the foggiest clue where to even start looking though. Sorry.

Back