You can type here any text you want

82 GN - Turbo Cars?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
I really don't know or never took the time to learn about the early model cars, so I'm needing a little help. Just wondering of the 215 1982 GN's produced how many of them were turbo cars?
There's one here local that can be bought very cheap, so I thought I do a little research on it. The car needs quit a bit of work, so bringing it back original would be a chore. Thought it would be cool to do an IC transplant.

Opinions welcomed..... :)

Thanks Doug, I was unaware that the numbers were that low. It maybe worth the asking price.

Rich, Will do.... if it turns out to be a true turbo car. I know it has the hood but I have yet to open it. I been trying to get back a hold of the owner but not having any luck.

I know this would be a hard question but on a scale of 1-10 with the car being a 4 what kind of value does it have....turbo or not? Good body & very little rust, it's just old and used.

I'd guess 2-3 grand if it runs. Paint and inerior are expensive to redo. If it a turbo car, I'd kept a carb/turbo and build it up. I'm shooting for 12's when I build up my '82 turbo GN. If it where a 4.1 NA, then I'd consider another Buick motor.

Back