You can type here any text you want

83 Regal info needed!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

deadlyinferno

Hey everyone, I'm new here and kinda new to buicks (not cars). I might be buying an 83 Regal limited coupe soon (NOT A TURBO BUT THIS IS THE FASTEST MOVING BUICK FORUM AND I WOULD THINK MOST PEOPLE HERE WOULD KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT IT ANYWAY) but I know nothing about them. Please give me all the info about these cars as possible. The car has been modified (one of the reasons I might buy it over a Mustang which is what I would get otherwise ). The only mods are chrome 150 spoke 18's with 235 Kuhmo's (sp.?), limo tint, deep purple paint job, and a full system...so nothing really done to the body..suspension..engine ect. Thnx in advance
-Tom

Welcome. If you want all the info on these things... just read all the posts. :)

Fire a question I am sure all will try to help you. Might need to be a bit more specific though.

Sounds like a real pimp mobile! :D

Hey dude,

I'm privileged to own an 83 Regal as my very first car and daily driver and an 83 T-type project car. If I can help with anything let me know.

Graham, <graham.hantz@uscm.org>

Back