You can type here any text you want

83 T-type parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mazdatech78

I have an 83 T-type that Ive decided to part out. Everything is for sale except for short block. It has Lier Siegler pwr seats. Floors and frame are solid. Has good 200R4 trans. Car runs and drives. Let me know you need. Thanks

James

what rear is in the car?is it the 7 1/2 342 geared one?how is the interior condition I am looking for some stuff for my Turbo Century for got to ask where in Ohio are you located

Im pretty sure its the 7.5 3.42 non posi rear. There are alot of nice interior pieces depending on what you need. I am located just south of Cleveland, Oh. Let me know your needs and I will see if its good and send pics. Thanks

James

how much to you want for it I might be interested in other parts I might be getting a car thats hit in the front so will let you know

skostur79, I might have an extra drivers door. Its off a cutlass. Will fit Regals 81-87. I will check it out later and let you know what condition its in.

79stage1, do you want the entire car? If thats what you are looking for Id like to get $1100 for it. I will give you all the details and pics if you are interested. No the headrests are leather.

James

I just bought a 87 Limited.light hit in front,no motor,and havent decided if I am going to fix it or part it so I might be interested in parts for it but I really need to get my Century done first do you have pics of the seats?and how much for the rear thanks

The pics of the seats can be seen at my friends website. http://gallery.rallybeater.com They will be in the gallery called James' other Regal. I dont really want to sell the rear end without having the rest of the car sold. It will be too hard to roll around without it.

James

82 sc said:
u have a driver side exaust manifold?

'82 and '83 use very different exhaust manifolds. You would have to change both side and the crossover together. The '83+ tube manifolds are prone to cracking at the welds.

The '80's NA 3.8 engines use the same driver's side manifold as the Turbo 3.8. Easy to find at any junkyard.

thx for that b4black ive been trying to find that out for a while now

82 sc said:
u have a driver side exaust manifold?
I have been trying hard to find headers, or anything better for my 82. I will post if I ever find anything

Section 1

83 T

It's a shame to breal up a car that looks that good. how much for the whole thing with the short block? would it make it to Cincy? thanks, eric

It will make it to cincy. I know because that is where i got it from. Let me think of a price for the whole car. Give me a day or two. Thanks

James

83 T-type

mazdatech78 said:
It will make it to cincy. I know because that is where i got it from. Let me think of a price for the whole car. Give me a day or two. Thanks

James
i thought it looked familiar!! :D

Im looking to get around $900 obo for it. The short block is out of a 86 T-type. Thats why I wanted to keep it so I had a spare for my 87. It runs but not that well. It has an intake manifold leak and both manifolds are cracked. I have all the gaskets to fix but no time. I have a bunch of extra parts to go with it. The guy I got it from said with the intake and exhaust fixed the car really runs well. He had the car for years and put alot into it. I was going to restore it but I decided to keep my 87 and dont have the time that this car needs. If you want any additional info or pics just contact me via e-mail. hondatech78@yahoo.com

James

83 T

Still sounds good! I'm looking for a driver because my 83 only has 66k and I really hate to tear it up.

Back