You can type here any text you want

83 T type with 87 gn driveline

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
1983 buick T type with 87 gn motor,tranny and rearend
about 109k on car not sure about motor
trans was rebuilt with red stripe converter
rear end was rebuilt with eaton posi unit
Stock turbo injecters and intercooler
The car runs good but the body needs work.The paint looks OK in pictures and from 20 feet but when you get up close there are some dents and sratches,the hood and trunk are checking.The trunk lid is rusting out but I have a good trunk lid.There is a hole in the floor board under the drivers feet.
The turbo hood is in good shape no dings or rust just the paint is checking.The tires are good and rims are 84gn rims one has a big srape on it but they look in good shape.The bumper fillers in the back are all crack and broken,I have a used set but they have been painted and need stripped.The brakes work good and have bigger wheel cylinders and the springs are going to need replaced the car front tires bottom out if you hit a big bump.The interior is not that good of shape,it has burgandy buckets and the rest is the original interior with leather seat in the back.If you are interested in the car I would like to get 3800 out of the car, the best thing is to call me at 440 960 1229 Thanks Mike

Hi Randy
No the converter is the red stripe,Its even got a red stripe painted on it.
I think its 2800 stall.

Back