You can type here any text you want

84 GN possible Hydro Boost Problem?!?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coolguywalt

Just finished putting on new rotors, pads, wheel bearings, drums, shoes, wheel cylinders and bled the system. While sitting at the stop sign, the pedal slowly sinks to the floor. Once there, the brake light comes on. Now, when I am at speed and am slowing down, the brake pedal slowly goes down to the floor again. Once it is all the way down, the car will still creep foward. WHat is the deal? Poss. master cylinder problem or a Hydro boost problem?

Sounds more like a master cylinder. When the hydroboost goes it's usually the opposite problem, a hard pedal. BTW, I love the hydroboost brakes, much better brke feel than vacuum or powermaster.

can t be fixed

Is there anything that can be done with out pulling out the whole Hydro Boost? I have the same problem a real hard pedel

i had the same problem with mine slowly lost all brakes after new master cylinder. turned out to be the proportioning valve.

Back