You can type here any text you want

85 mustang coupe for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Westside500

Banned
Engine is a 302 with 4340 forged crank and h-beam rods
je custom pistons 11.5:1
custom grind solid roller
comp cam rockers
main girdle and rocker girdles
parker funnellweb intake
TFS high port heads 2.10 I / 1.65 E valves 7/16 studs heads and intake port matched flow # 320@.700 and 227 @.700 also have piano wire around the combustion chamber

transmission is a built c4,5 pinion planetary low gear,trans brake,red clutches,manual valve body with trans cooler
stall convertor is a 5500 8" with anti ballooning plates, torington bearings,billitt hub,furnace brazed fins,billitt stator from trans king
aluminum drive shaft

rear end is a 8.8 with 31 spline strange spool & c-clip eliminators,axles are moser with 1/2 studs, stud kit in caps and a t/a girdle 4.30 gear

suspension front has a QA1 k-member with tubular a-arms that have adjustable heim joints,90/10 struts with coil overs,aerospace brakes, caster camber plates

rear has UPR double adjustable uppers and lowers, spherical bearings, anti roll bar,50/50 shocks

fuel system 5 gal. cell in trunk B/G 280 pump, 10AN line and return line,aeromotive regulator, B/G demon 750 carb.

cooling system is a aluminum radiator , a meiziere water pump,14" electric fan

exhaust is a set of 1 3/4 mac headers and 3" exhaust to a set of spintech mufflers dumped in front of the rear end

nitrous system is a cold fusion plate jetted at 150 with stand alone fuel
system consisting of a 1 gallon cell, holley blue pump and regulator

car has aluminum interior and a 8 point chrome moly bar, kirkey seat,all auto meter guages

car weighs 2500 lbs with 210lb driver and runs consistant 5.90s w 1.25 60'

can provide pics at request

asking $14,000

I once thought that way too.
That's how I became Buickless, and once again on the hunt.

Ya wanna 2004 Silver Lightning with 6k miles? :D

Erik

Kid with a toy said:
I once thought that way too.
That's how I became Buickless, and once again on the hunt.

Ya wanna 2004 Silver Lightning with 6k miles? :D

Erik
Trade for the Mustang?

Back