You can type here any text you want

86 Gn Roller, Race, Street Car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MENTL231

86 Grand National. I Bought This Car As A Roller And Am Selling It As A Roller.. The Motor In The Pictures Is Not Included. Nor Is The Tranny Unless Otherwise Discussed.. The Car Has About 60k On It. Full Cage, Full Interior, Some Of The Pictures Are From When I Was Still Building, For Anyone Serious I Will Take Some More Specific Pictures.. The Car Has A Semi Tubular Reinforced Chassis, 4 Link Rear With A Moser 9''. Strange Billet Third Member, With Willwood Cross Drilled Rotors In The Rear, The Front Includes Tubular Upper Control Arms, Aerospace Specialties Aluminum Hubs And Calipers, With Cross Drilled Rotors, The Chassis Is Nhra Certified. Stock Gn Radiator, T Tops, Car Is Solid.. The Paint Could Use Some Wet Sanding And A Buff To Be Perfect.. I'm Buying Another House And I'm A Motivated Seller. Besides I Have My 87 Gn Too.. One Is Enough.. I Have Many Other Gn Parts Including A Girdled (sp)? Motor, And Two Others. I'M ASKING $8,500 BO...

Attachments

• BBGN ON TRAILOR.jpg
    BBGN ON TRAILOR.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,393
Here Are Some More Pics..

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,177
  • dsc00495.jpg
    dsc00495.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,169
And Ps... The Front Bumper Besides The Holes Has A Crack In It.. That Could Either Be Repaired Or You Could Buy A New One. It Is Fiberglass So I'm Sure It Wouldn't Be A Big Deal To Fix It..

Can you tell me what the weight of the car is? And do you have pictures of the underside of the car.

Is the engine wiring and body wiring still in the car? do you have pictures of the rear sup,? thanks,

Not Sure Of The Weight.. I Can Get Some Pictures Of The Underside. As Far As The Weight Of The Car. I'm Only Assuming Its Fairly Close To Stock.. The Car Does Have A Glass Trunk Lid, Hood Bumpers And Aluminum Bumper Supports. But The Cage Puts Some Weight Back In The Car..

The Engine Wiring For The Stock Motor Was Not In The Car When I Got It.. It Had A Fast Harness That I Unfortunately Sold.. The Wiring For The Car Itself Is All There And It All Works.. The Lights Markers, Directionals Etc.. The Only Thing That Does Not Work Is The High And Low Beam .. I Think The Rod Popped Off In The Column.. I Was Told Its Not A Big Deal To Fix But I Have Yet To Do It.. As Of Now I Don't Have A Quality Pic Of The Rear Suspention. I Can Get One Within The Next Couple Days..

. I Have Decided To Lower The Price.. Need The Money For New House.. Now Asking $7999.99 Best Offer!!! Motivated Seller..

You Tell Me What Its Going To Take To Sell The Car!!!

Just Throw In Your Motor, Harness, Tranny And Go... As Fast As You Want And Any Motor You Want. The Car Is Set Up To Handle It.. All For Under 8g's.. A Clean Roller Would Cost You That Anyway. Nevermind The Extra's.

Price Change!! Motor Is Coming Out This Week Or Next! Car Must Go!! $6,000 Best Offer!! This Is A Steal!!

Back