86 GN with aftermarket radio

there is a Sony, with removable faceplate that can accept cd's mem sticks, aux in. 52 watts x 4 . i think the model # is cdx-gt610ui

I sent my OEM radio to the same place that Kirban sends there radios to. I just sent it back for the third time and they can't get it right. The last time I drove to there place and gave them 5 different video's of the radio not working right and my back up AC Delco radio working fine. Now the tell me its getting harder and harder to find parts for are older radio's. I have three hundred dollars in to it and now its just a paper wait. I just bought another 1 off somebody off this site. They only give you a ninety day warranty and you know how much some of us drive are cars. Just beware if your going to sent your radio out to be fixed

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

thanks Daniel Scarle........ thats certainly a strong insight. I think that sometimes repair outfits can and do know thye have upper hand because parts are scarce and in demand ...so .......why not gouge as mucha s possible?

I wish I bought one before I sent my radio out the first time. Just because of the price. What is your radio doing?

I wish I bought one before I sent my radio out the first time. Just because of the price. What is your radio doing?

the one in there now is some aftermarket sony thing that is so obtrusive. i want to get oem and replace the ugly thing .