You can type here any text you want

86 Monte Carlo SS...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
Have an 86 Monte.... which is a project, Black on gray, unsure of the milage at this time, can check later.

Has surface rust and bad paint all around, but is pretty solid. Motor is shot, but you can have the car running with a 305 for a little more.

asking 1000, or 1500 with running motor.

Comes with a new pass fender, clean interior (dash pod is apart), its got a stand up spolier, stock wheels, fresh rebuilt trans right before it was taken apart

Interior is NICER then on my SS.

Have receipts of trans rebuild, Torq Converter, Cat, and installation.

would need to be trailered from my house, or i can deliver for a fee from 30 miles of 08837

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

MUST SELL!!!!!

Iam Interested!!!! Send Me A Pm With Detailed Info. About The Car. I.e. The 305... What Did It Come Out Of And How Many Miles On The Motor. Thanks

The 305 came out of my 87 SS, when I pulled it back in July of 06, The car it came out of had 123XXX miles.

Its a bonestock 305, Like all SBC's smokes some at startup. No leaks and ran like a swiss watch.

Would be interested in selling just the roller with trans and rear.... :)

Iam In Mosul, Iraq...working!!! However, I Will Give You A Call As Soon As I Can. By The Way, Iam 8hrs. Ahead Of Your Time. Thanks. I LIVE IN CONYERS, GA IN THE STATES!!!

I don't see how this could work... with you being in Iraq, and being native to GA, but the car is in NJ and me wanting a quick sale...

Thanks.

Back