You can type here any text you want

86 T-Type - $8000 LA, CA craigslist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slickj52003

Just posted today...Great Condition 1986 Buick Regal T-Type 3.8L V6 Turbo. This is a rare color combination with sunroof/moonroof. Starts and runs with ease. Clean title verified thru Carfax, no accidents. The car is mostly stock, no mods.

Asking $8000 OBO. Trades plus cash, looking for mostly stock: Mazda Protege5 manual trans, MazdaSpeed Protege, Mazda MP3, '97-'00 Honda Prelude manual trans, Ford Ranger, Chevy Tahoe/Blazer 2 door, Chevy/GMC truck single cab, VW GTI, VW GLI, VW VR6.

Contact me @ 323-253-5140 (call or text ANYTIME)

Seems like a nice deal.. but people are going to ask for pics.. so before they trash the thread asking for pics.. maybe give a link to the CL ad or post up some pics.. I personally just look on CL and did not see the car.. I saw a Grey T type going for 7300!!

research

I just post whatever pops when I see a fair looking deal.As far as posting pics I'm not the one selling the car and if someone would like to see it they can go to the site or call the guy and get him to send more detailed pics.I am just trying to provide a helpful hand so people dont have to spend all day searching craigslist or any other site....

Respectfully

Back