You can type here any text you want

87 Biuck Regal Limited, Lots of bolt-on's $7500,

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
1987 Buick Regal Limited:
Complete rebuilt motor with TRW replacement forged pistons, stage I cam, Fererra valves, T&D shaft rockers, Champion valve covers, new fly-wheel.
Mods include: T-60 precision turbo, Terry Houston 3" S.S down-pipe, Flow-Master dual exhaust system (SOUNDS AWSOME), Quad Air street chip, Green stripe injectors, adjustable waste gate & fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump, 3" chrome inlet pipe with cold air kit/K&N, H.D cooler hoses, H.D aluminum radiator,
Every sensor replaced with new GM after motor was installed. New Delco battery/cables.
Precision 9/11 L/U converter, shift-kit, Art Carr deep trans pan,
Factory 8.5" posi with 3.42 gears,
New front end suspension (Billstein shocks/springs tierods etc).
Factory T-Tops, Digital dash (new upgraded 195 mph unit from Caspers Electronics)
Car currently has mint 87 GN front/rear seats, along with GN rims/caps with new tires.
New carpet & floor mats, column shift, but has a GN console to go with car. Power antenna still works perfect
Rear GNX seat braces, front end upper & lower braces (CAR IS TIGHT)
Needs a heater core(currently by-passed)
Runs excellent, very reliable and fast, 11 second car you can Drive anywhere, and can easily be made a lot faster!!!!
Steal it @ $7500
Located in 11757 NY (Long Island), so if your near by and looking for great deal, shoot me an e-mail at Turbogta@aol.com

Attachments

• DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,579
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,580
  • DSCF0013.jpg
    DSCF0013.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,580
Nice car

Nice lookin Regal :cool: .. I just sent you an email wish some questions etc. Get back to me when you can and maybe i can come see it one of these days.. i only live a few miles away

TTT,
Nobody looking for a rebuilt/great running fast Regal???
Will take $6900 for the car,
Receipt for the long block, Trans & converter alone was more than that!!!
A lot of money in this car, and would be a great start for someone in this budget/price range. Drive the car anywhere.

Attachments

• DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,144
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,137
  • DSCF0010.jpg
    DSCF0010.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,131
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,123
  • DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,122
TTT,
Nobody looking for a rebuilt/great running fast Regal???
Will take $6900 for the car,
Receipt for the long block, Trans & converter alone was more than that!!!
A lot of money in this car, and would be a great start for someone in this budget/price range. Drive the car anywhere.

man! if only you were closer, my girlfriend would be even more pissed off at me then she already is for having my gn and bbb skylark.

ttt for ya

buickbert

TTT still available.

Also have an 87 GN for sale with 68k original miles loaded, with T-Tops, all stock in very nice condition for $12,900.

TTT still available.

Also have an 87 GN for sale with 68k original miles loaded, with T-Tops, all stock in very nice condition for $12,900.

I would be interested in learning more about this out. Do you have a seperate listing for it here?

I would be interested in learning more about this out. Do you have a seperate listing for it here?

Shoot me an e-mail,
One of the cars has to go, would rather sell the GN ($$) and have some fun with the Regal for the winter.

Hi,

Was the car ever hit? How many miles and who rebuilt the motor?

Thanks

$6500 firm takes the car
I cant believe it is still here. I am not advertising a mint show car, but a car with a lot of money & time invested into it, that runs beautiful and can be driven anywhere. If it doesnt sell soon, I will then take off all the performance stuff, as well as all the new GM stuff, and put it back to an all stock good running Turbo Regal with a rebuilt motor, and throw it on e-bay.

Damn

Damn your killin me mike.. i cant believe you still havent sold it its killin me i cant take it from you.. i need a few more months to pay this stuff off then ill be back but good luck again anyways.. should make a great toy for someone:rolleyes:

Damn your killin me mike.. i cant believe you still havent sold it its killin me i cant take it from you.. i need a few more months to pay this stuff off then ill be back but good luck again anyways.. should make a great toy for someone:rolleyes:

You telling me!!! between a bunch of stock parts I found in my attic, and the 68k mile GN I have, I will soon strip all the performance parts & all new parts, so it will be sold as a stock good running car with a rebuilt motor.
Probably get close to what I want now on Evil-Bay come next spring if still here. COME GRAB THIS CAR

Back