You can type here any text you want

87 Blue Turbo-T $8000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mazdatech78

I dont want to do this but its time to sell my 87 T. I bought it off a fellow board member in Oct. 04. Ive put more time and money into this car then I want to even count up. But money is tight and the car has to go now.

Its an 87 Blue Turbo-T with blue bucket interior. The engine and trans have a little over 1000 miles on them. It has all the mods below plus some. It has rear disks off a 95 T/A, Energy Suspension poly body mounts, AVC GNX dash, CD player w/ 4 new speakers, GN wheels with new frt tires and 1/2 tread in the rear, T wheels with some almost bald BFG drag radials and some ok tires up front for the track. I have many extra parts to go with the car. An extra drivers door, new frt rotors, new coil pack, etc.

Here is the list of the bad:
Lifters tick at cold start, its been doing that since the motor was rebuilt, typical comp cams junk, I had to send back a couple when I was assembling the motor due to sticking, I should have sent them all back and gotten a new set.
Some one did a crappy repaint, its ok from a distance but it has some bubbles and cracks in it.
Headliner cloth and visors are out of the car, I was going to do a headliner and get the visors recovered but ran out of money to do so.

It would be best just to call and talk to me about the car if you are interested. I can send any requested pics, just let me know what you want to see.

The car is located right between Cleveland and Akron OH. Thanks

James 216-534-6010 mazdatech78@yahoo.com

Back